Gravity bongs are a great way to get the most from your tobacco, right behind the vaporizer. It's one of my favorites and I'll show you how to make one in just a few easy steps.
Here is what you're going to need:
- A bottle (water, gatorade or 2 liter)
- A bowl from a metal pipe
- A bowl or bucket about the same size as the bottom of the bottle.
Here are the steps to put it all together:
- Make a hole in the bottle cap to fit the bowl from your metal pipe.
- Make holes around the sides of the bottom of the bottle. You can use a razor knife or burn them with a lighter.
- Fill your bucket or bowl with water almost all of the way to the top.
Now you're ready to put it all to work:
- Put the bottle into the bowl of water making sure it fills up with water.
- Load your bowl with your favorite smoke.
- keeping one hand on the bottle, light the tobacco.
- As you light the tobacco, start pulling up the bottle so that water is coming out of the holes.
- Keep going slowly, until your bottle is about to come out of the water.
- Drop the lighter and unscrew the bottle cap.
- Lift the bottle and inhale the smoke!